Are you an Event Marketer with a strong events background looking to work for a global, mission-driven company? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Regional Events Marketing Manager for one of our top clients in the tech space here in Chicago. This is an award-winning B2B SaaS company that has experienced incredible growth in the past two years and is looking to add a Regional Events Marketing Manager to this dynamic and award-winning team.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the company's overall presence at large-scale tradeshows and smaller regional events and conferences (pre, during and post-event), as well as other online and offline market-facing activity. This individual will work collaboratively across Marketing, Sales, Sales Enablement, Revenue Operations and Product to ensure all events deliver against lead flow and pipeline contribution targets. This person will also be integral in ensuring the newly launched brand is presented in the market as accurately and consistently as possible.
Regional Events Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of our internal, external, in-person and virtual marketing events such as webinars, trade shows, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within the Atlas team to ensure our events are well attended, professionally run, on brand and all internal stakeholders are prepared with set expectations
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress updates on the status of our internal events including current participation and agendas
- Align closely with our Sales, Business Development and CS teams on external trade shows to create demand before and after each event
- Help to ensure our event budget is on-track and quantify the impact of our events
- Report and track metrics associated with marketing events
Regional Events Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience managing tradeshows, events or meetings
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, dependable and persistent
- Flexibility to travel 15% of the time
- Capable to assist with packing, carrying and transporting show materials up to 50lbs
- Availability, as needed, to respond to calls/emails outside of standard business hours
Keywords and Related Terms: b2b , SaaS , integrated marketing , event marketing , tradeshow #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.