LaSalle Network has partnered with one of Chicago’s leading service firms in search of their next Director of Finance. The Director of Finance will be responsible for leading a team of 3-5 analysts and will play an integral part in managing the organizations operating budget and capital projects. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to serve as a leader within the company.
Job overview and responsibilities
This position is directly responsible for executing department and system strategy to ensure the accurate booking of financial data and for the creation of accurate budgets and forecasts which will be used for informed decision making and in providing accurate financial guidance. Utilizes models to generate annual operating plans as well as a rolling forecast. Provides variance analysis and explanation to senior leadership. Oversees all capital projects including but not limited to proposals, budget tracking, coordination with stakeholders and project managers, and financial proforma. Provide ad-hoc scenario analysis as required. Support labor and purchasing negotiation.
- Review of routine reporting and ad hoc analysis prepared by finance teams
- Providing financial support, analysis and reporting to leadership
- Meeting contribution involving key regional finance issues
- Cross-functional collaboration with departmental teams and leadership
- Capital project management
- College degree in finance related field
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and financial statements
- Experience building models and forecasts
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- People management/development experience required
- MBA or master’s degree in finance related field, preferred
- Large ERP Experience preferred
Recruiter, Executive Search
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.