Our client, one of the largest consumer package goods companies in the world, is looking to hire an Regional Account Manager to join their growing sales team. They are a Fortune 1000 company with over $20 billion in revenue globally. Due to tremendous growth, our client is searching for a sales representative in the Dallas, TX area. The Regional Account Manager will be a key player with the growth of their sales plans in the specifically assigned territory.
Regional Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify, prospect, cultivate and grow all business lines within your assigned territory
- Work closely with multiple managers within big-box retail stores
- Responsible for maintaining 2-3 big box retail stores, grow existing product line while achieving company goals.
- Increase revenue and profitability potential by creating new business, up-selling new revenue, raising awareness of other business lines to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Utilize fact-based selling tools and market information to secure new product distribution; selling-in major seasonal promotions; presenting cross-selling new ideas and identifying other opportunities for new sales growth
- Collaborate with internal team members on a regular basis to ensure customer retention
- Work with management to develop and execute annual business plans
- Input and maintain all prospect and client activity
Regional Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-5 years of Outside Sales experience, CPG preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel 45% of the time (depending on territory which is all local travel)
- Valid Driver’s License including a favorable driving record (a driving record will be requested as part of the recruitment process)
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Have a strong competitive and driven nature
If you are interested in the Regional Account Manager role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Sales Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: sales , sales representative , consumer , sales , retail , customer , CPG , Excel , Word , Outlook
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.