Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a new Recruitment Operations Manager to oversee all recruiting efforts and bring fresh ideas to their organization. If you are an experienced recruiting operations manager who is looking to move into a management role (process-wise), streamline recruitment processes and drive strategic decisions through candidate analysis, then we have found your calling!
Recruiting Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Assess, develop and oversee recruiting efforts across 40+ plant locations
- Implement full cycle hourly recruiting policies and procedures
- Create a recruitment playbook and other various tool to guide recruitment strategy
- Train recruiters on new tools, processes and procedures
- Strengthen employer branding with certain templates and advertising
Recruiting Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience in behavioral based interviewing
- Proficient in Excel and utilizing for reporting
- Previous experience in recruiting for multisite locations
- Prior experience recruiting in a manufacturing environment would be ideal
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Recruitment Operations Manager position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , recruit , recruiting operations manager #LI-CTHRDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.