Our client, a leader in the manufacturing industry in the South Shore neighborhood of Chicago, is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to assist the talent acquisition team. The Recruiting Specialist will support recruiting activities for the corporate office by posting positions, screening resumes, partnering with outside vendors, partnering with hiring managers and handling pre-employment testing. This position will also develop relationships with local colleges/universities and other community partners to build a pipeline of talent. The Recruiting Specialist will provide administrative support to the team, assist in creating and presenting various reports, and other special projects as needed.
Recruiting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support the entire recruiting process with administrative duties, scheduling interviews, assisting with the onboarding process, communicating with internal teams and hiring managers, and posting positions on various job boards and on the company website
- Assist with all recruiting activities such as (but not limited to) posting job requisitions, creating offer letters, partnering with vendors on background checks and other pre-employment tests, communicating with hiring managers and candidates, tracking candidates in the applicant tracking system, and scheduling interviews
- Develop and present data and reporting as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Recruiting Specialist Requirements:
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills and administration support skills
- Customer-service-oriented, energetic and positive working attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the Recruiting Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , recruiting coordinator , coordinate , admin , interview , interviewing , schedule , I9 , onboarding , off boarding , compliance , reporting , internal audit , audits , certification , process improvement , employee relations , investigation , investigations , HRIS , data integrity , reporting , strategic goals , presentations , performance management , training , development , compensation , employment law , PHR , Ultimate Software
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries