Our client, a digital marketing firm located in the Western Suburb, is looking to add a Recruiting Manager to its organization in an effort to continue development and growth of their staff. This newly created position will be responsible for recruiting and filling all salaried, corporate positions as well as providing general HR support as needed. As a vital part of the continued success of the organization, this person will work directly with senior leadership and will have the potential to grow with the organization as it continues to grow.
The ideal Recruiting Manager will have a strong background in full cycle recruiting and will manage the recruiting process end to end, from sourcing and building candidate pipelines, to scheduling and conducting interviews, to negotiating offers and on-boarding new hires. This position will have a mix of experienced hire roles, campus recruiting, and technical recruiting, and prior experience with all of these areas is preferred. The Senior Recruiter will also assist with employment branding, partnering with hiring managers on workforce planning, and other HR and recruiting projects. This role will be the lead recruiter for creative positions throughout the firm, so a strong knowledge of the marketing/adversiting space is a must!
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Full life cycle recruiting and management of the recruiting process and policies throughout the organization
- Source and identify the top talent to fill openings for the organization
- Establish creative strategies to attract potential candidates including campus recruiting events, networking opportunities and association gatherings.
- Manage vendor relationships with staffing firms and pre-employment screening vendors
- Ensure requisitions are completed in a timely manner, partnering with hiring managers on proactive workforce planning and pipeline-building and building best practices for the department and company
- Oversee recruiting administration including but not limited to: writing and advertising job descriptions; scheduling and conducting interviews for internal and external applicants; drafting and extending offers to the chosen candidates; conducting reference checks as needed
- Work regularly within Applicant Tracking System, moving candidates through the process and utilizing functions for more efficient practices
- Assist in recruiting for and managing a summer internship program for college graduates and creative professionals
- Assisting with the maintenance of the recruiting budget
- Other special projects and growth opportunities as assigned
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment. Strong preference for creative marketing/advertising and campus recruiting experience.
- BA/BS Degree in related field
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strong understanding and experience in using job posting tools and applicant tracking systems (preference for Kenexa Brassring)
- Knowledge of functions and positions within an organization and the challenges of filling those positions in each department
- Strong organizational skills, an innate sense of urgency and a desire to grow professionally
- Ability to thrive in ever-changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you meet the above qualifications and you’re looking to join a creative and innovative organization as the develop best practices and efficiencies as they grow, please apply today!
Keywords: recruiting, senior recruiter, management, staffing, human resources, HR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.