LaSalle Network has partnered with a high-growth technology company within the Real Estate industry that is looking to hire a remote Recruiting Manager. Our client has grown to more than 2,500 employees in the last 2 years and the Recruiting Manager will be directly supporting a team of recruiters to continue to identify top talent for the team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruiting background with a deep understanding of the recruiting process to be able to take a strategic approach to evaluating, creating and implementing new processes and procedures. The Recruiting Manager will also enhance sourcing tactics for the recruiting team, provide analysis of recruiting processes, employee retention and other retention statistics, and manage all vendor relationships. This position will primarily focus on managing people and processes in the recruiting department, as well as some hands-on recruiting.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruiting team and all talent acquisition strategic initiatives
- Create and implement recruiting processes and procedures including, but not limited to: sourcing strategies, applicant tracking systems, identifying and evaluating top talent
- Partner with leadership and the HR team to implement and ensure compliance for hiring practices and other employee matters
- Manage all vendor relationships, such as staffing agencies and educational institutions, as well as manage the recruiting department budget
- Create reports and analyze data regarding recruiting and hiring trends, retention rates, and other human capital statistics
- Head up recruiting efforts for senior leadership positions
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years of recruiting and management experience, with a preference for agency and corporate experience
- Experience implementing best practices and a recruiting strategy
- Strong knowledge of compliance issues, employment law and contract negotiation
- Strong knowledge of sourcing strategies and applicant tracking system processes
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
If you’re looking to join a high-growth technology company as a Recruiting Manager, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting manager , recruitment lead , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , human resources , HR , HR Director , director of recruiting , director of talent acquisition , strategy , management.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.