LaSalle Network is continuing to grow and seeking a Recruiting Manager for our Technology Services team. This team is led by a Vice President and a Director who bring more than 20 combined years of experience, and they are known for working alongside their recruiters and managers to provide coaching and guidance.
This team exceeded their 2021 revenue target by more than 33% and plans to double in headcount over the next six months. The Recruiting Manager will be expected to lead a team of five recruiters, ensuring that they are delivering on client expectations, hitting established metrics, and continuing to develop as recruiting professionals.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct the daily priorities of the team, ensuring that recruiters’ efforts are focused appropriately
- Meet regularly with direct reports to review and discuss weekly activity metrics, providing coaching when necessary
- Work alongside recruiters to develop search strategies and assist with candidate and client conversations
- Partner with business development managers to maintain strong client relationships and ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Train recruiters via shadowing, role plays, and presentations
- Identify opportunities to improve team’s performance and adjust processes or strategies as needed
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience from an agency or corporate environment
- Prior experience in a lead/supervisory/management role
- Competitive nature and a strong drive for personal and team success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a challenge and the chance to continue building their management skills. This team is viewed as one of our organization’s top-performing groups, and the Recruiting Manager will be tasked with continuing to maintain that high standard of excellence.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting, recruiting manager, recruitment, staffing, recruiter, recruiting team lead, recruiting supervisor #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.