As we continue to grow in revenue and bring in new clients, LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Recruiting Manager. This manager will oversee our Direct Hire Office Service unit. This unit has exceeded their quarterly goal by 60% through working collaboratively and crushing their placement goals.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will have the opportunity to report to one of our directors who has been with LaSalle Network for over 9 years and has contributed to the success of 4 different verticals within our company. You’ll work hand-in-hand with management to generate creative solutions to grow our business and continue to push for record-hitting revenue goals.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop experienced and entry-level recruiters through weekly meetings and customizing career paths
- Partner with other recruiting leaders and business development managers to create strategic relationships with internal teams and our clients
- Motivate a team of recruiters to exceed set metrics and goals
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience from an agency or corporate environment
- Leadership experience from being a team lead, supervisor, or manager
- Have a competitive, driven, and team orientated mentality
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated
LaSalle Network has been growing for the past 23 years and has been distinguished by Inc. Magazine’s 500/5000 as one of the “Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies in America” list for 12 years. With all this being said, we are looking for a Recruiting Manager who is hungry, ready for a challenge, and there to build up this team. If you feel that you are this person, please apply today!
Senior Internal Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , recruiting manager , recruitment , staffing , recruiter , recruiting team lead , recruiting supervisor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.