LaSalle Network is rolling off of another record-setting year of revenue growth, and we are looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead our high-performing HR recruiting practice. If you want to be a leader at an organization that puts their people first and prioritizes career development, look no further; LaSalle promoted 150+ employees in 2022, and nearly half of those individuals have been promoted at least three times during their tenure!
This role reports into a Director and VP of Recruiting with a track record of developing award-winning individual producers and leading their teams to win LaSalle’s “Unit of the Year” award. Our Recruiting Manager will be tasked with strategically growing our business and developing our entry-level and experienced recruiters.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive business by exceeding team quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Assist your team in creating and executing recruiting strategies, prioritizing searches and navigating effective communication with candidates and clients alike
- Partner with salespeople and other recruiting leaders to own and cross-sell clients
- Manage and mentor recruiters as they navigate their career paths
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of recruiting or staffing experience
- Prior experience in a supervisory, team lead or mentor role
- A strategic mindset to drive revenue and business urgently
In addition to these requirements, the Recruiting Manager must be authentic, resilient and relationship-focused. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! Please apply today.
Senior Internal Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting manager , manager of recruiting , recruitment manager , director of recruiting , talent acquisition manager , recruiting , staffing #LI-ADMIN
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.