At LaSalle Network, it’s our mission to build relationships to help organizations hire faster and connect qualified candidates with opportunities. Over 25 years, we have solidified our reputation as the leading staffing and recruiting firm in the country by consistently hiring the best team of professionals who are committed to exceeding our clients’ and candidates’ expectations.
We believe that company culture is something you feel. When you walk through our offices or join a company-wide meeting, the feeling of connection, energy, and passion is evident. Our people have what we call LaSalle Network DNA: authenticity, urgency, resiliency, a focus on relationships, a continually growing mindset, and a sense of fun that is felt with every moment of laughter and celebration.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking an accomplished Recruiting Leader to manage one of our largest business units. In this role, you will lead a team of 20+ managers and recruiters, providing them with direction and career development. You will ensure that we are exceeding our clients’ expectations by delivering high-quality talent, and you will be responsible for driving revenue growth for your vertical. We are open to hiring a Director, Senior Director, or Vice President of Recruiting for this critical role; title will be dependent on prior experience and results.
Recruiting Leader Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic leadership to a team of recruiters and front-line managers, fostering a culture of collaboration, learning and accountability
- Mentor and develop managers and recruiters, helping them reach their full potential by providing coaching, training and feedback
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to successfully fulfill contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire searches
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to ensure long-lasting partnerships and repeat business
- Drive revenue growth of the business unit through effective team management and collaboration with business development team and other key internal stakeholders
- Review and analyze metrics to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions
- Work with managers to ensure team-wide adherence to best practices, established processes and compliance procedures
Recruiting Leader Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry; expertise in accounting & finance, technology or sales & marketing recruiting is highly preferred
- Proven track record of leading recruiting teams to achieve revenue targets
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes, sourcing techniques, and candidate evaluation methods
- Experience recruiting for both temp and perm roles is highly preferred
- Familiarity with tools and technology specific to the staffing and recruiting industry
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to build rapport with employees at all levels of the organization and command respect amongst peers on the executive management team
If you are excited by the opportunity to lead leaders, have high visibility to C-level leadership, and truly impact the continued growth of our business, please apply to be our next Recruiting Leader!
Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national