LaSalle Network is seeking energetic and talented individuals to apply for our Recruiting Associate opportunity. As a Recruiting Associate you will have direct impact on the talent acquisition process we provide to our clients. Through informational research projects, phone screenings, and resume review, Recruiting Associates identify professionals who might be open to partnering with LaSalle Network to find their next career opportunity!
LaSalle Network has a comprehensive training program to develop the most effective sourcing techniques. This is a non-sales, recruiting focused position. The Recruiting Associate creates and develops relationships with industry leaders and experienced professionals.
The position sits in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, conveniently near Ogilvie Train Station. Need a break? Challenge your teammate to a game of ping-pong. Want to chat with a colleague that’s across the room? Hop on a scooter. Require a different space to brainstorm a new search strategy? Plop down in a comfy beanbag chair. Worried about having to buy another suit to add to your closet? Don’t worry – you can wear jeans!
Recruiting Associate Responsibilities:
- Source candidates (mostly passive and some active) through social networking sites and professional networking events
- Screen LinkedIn profiles and resumes
- Place 70-80 outbound calls per day to network with and recruit qualified professionals
- Conduct phone screens of candidates meeting specific qualifications
- Create and implement search and recruiting strategies surrounding requisitions
- Develop and maintain a personal network of professionals across various industries and professional backgrounds in order to consistently have market insight
- Check in regularly with candidates to maintain relationships and receive professional updates
- Provide insight to sales team regarding candidate market trends
Recruiting Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Desire to succeed in a team-oriented culture
- A sense of humor!
Why Join LaSalle Network?
- Competitive salary
- Structured training program with start classes every month
- Ongoing career development training
- Established Mentor Program to ensure support throughout your entire career
- Exposure to directors and c-suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Dynamic team environment with talented and fun colleagues
- A thriving organization with growth, stability and opportunity
If you are looking for a fun, positive work environment and have a strong desire for a true "career," we want to hear from you!
Internal Recruiting Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruitment , recruiting , recruit , associate , coordinator , sourcing , source , human resources , client servicing , staffing , interview, source , screen , Chicago , West Loop , loft , culture
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.