LaSalle Network is seeking energetic and talented individuals to apply for our Recruiting Associate opportunity. As a Recruiting Associate you will have direct impact on the talent acquisition process we provide to our clients. Through informational research projects, phone screenings, and resume review, Recruiting Associates identify professionals who might be open to partnering with LaSalle Network to find their next career opportunity!
LaSalle Network has a comprehensive training program to develop the most effective sourcing techniques along with frequent development opportunities to ensure continued growth. This is a non-sales, recruiting focused position. The Recruiting Associate creates and develops relationships with industry leaders and experienced professionals.
This team sits in the heart of the Loop in downtown Chicago with ample transit, lunch, and happy hour options nearby. The office environment is open and collaborative, with easy access to leadership. We’re not afraid to pick up the phones, we celebrate our wins, have fun and work hard.
Recruiting Associate Responsibilities:
- Source candidates (mostly passive and some active) through social networking sites and professional networking events
- Screen LinkedIn profiles and resumes
- Place a minimum of 70-80 outbound calls per day to network with and recruit qualified professionals
- Conduct phone screens of candidates meeting specific qualifications
- Create and implement search and recruiting strategies surrounding requisitions
- Develop and maintain a personal network of professionals across various industries and professional backgrounds in order to consistently have market insight
- Check in regularly with candidates to maintain relationships and receive professional updates
- Provide insight to sales team regarding candidate market trends
Recruiting Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Desire to succeed in a team-oriented culture
- A sense of humor!
Why Join LaSalle Network?
- Structured training program with start classes every month
- Ongoing career development training
- Established Mentor Program to ensure support throughout your entire career
- Exposure to directors and c-suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Dynamic team environment with talented and fun colleagues
- A thriving organization with growth, stability and opportunity
If you are looking for a fun, upbeat work environment and have a strong desire for a true career, we want to hear from you!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.