A well-known financial services company located in Raleigh, North Carolina is currently looking for a Recruiting & Development Manager to join their team! This organization takes pride in supporting their employees both professionally and personally.
As the Recruiting & Development Manager, you will have complete autonomy in handling full-cycle recruitment, onboarding and talent training and development across all entities of the organization. The ideal candidate will have full-cycle recruiting experience, and the ability to; invest, motivate, and coach a talent acquisition team in a high-volume setting.
Recruiting & Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead by example, with a high degree of professionalism
- Manage the performance of the recruitment team
- Lead professional development initiatives
- Own the onboarding process by coordinating cross-functionally between departments
- Support the growth of the team by mentorship and accountability
- Organize recruiting operations and create programs for retention
- Development recruitment processes
- Operate the HRIS system, input data and run reports
- Facilitate LMS trainings
- Track all data and communication through their applicant tracking system
Recruiting & Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of high-volume recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a financial environment
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- Well-versed in benefits and employment laws and can speak to that
- Experience in high-volume recruiting and implementing innovative sourcing techniques
- The ability to be adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing candidate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
If you are interested in growing the team of talent within this organization as a Recruiting & Development Manager and believe that you possess the skills listed above, please apply today!
Project Manager, Human Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.