Are you looking for a meaningful opportunity during this historically challenging time? Are you attracted to the healthcare space and identifying its most elite talent? LaSalle Network is partnering with one of the top non-profit healthcare providers based in the Chicagoland area that is seeking a Recruiter. This company certainly is leading the way for improving medicine and they want the chance to speak with you. If you are a quick learner and can adapt to a fast-paced environment, you should not wait to apply for this opportunity.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can adapt and learn quickly as a Recruiter in a leading healthcare space. In this position you will gain exposure to a wide variety of direct sourcing and recruiting responsibilities.
- Work directly with applicants based on approved qualifications for opportunities
- Navigate both core HR software and ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Source and attract candidates through social media and other databases
- Provide support with any remaining administrative duties
- Maintain a strong work ethic and apply a strategic mindset each day
- At minimum a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Senior level recruiting experience either in the healthcare or corporate space is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be organized and detail oriented in the work space
We welcome applications and know our Client wants you on their team if you fit the above requirements. Do not wait to submit your application to this Recruiter role. We thank you for your interest!
Human Resources, Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting coordinator , recruitment coordinator , recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , human resources , HR , HR coordinator , human resources assistant , recruiting assistant , administrative , admin , coordinator , talent acquisition , talent coordinator , professional services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.