Our client, a reputable brand in the retail space, located in the Western suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to drive full cycle recruiting efforts and support strategic corporate recruiting initiatives! This growing organization has been recognized as one of the nation’s leaders in their space and has been complemented for their great company culture. The Senior Corporate Recruiter will join an HR team that acts as a true business partner in building an excellent talent pipeline for this innovative and exciting company.
From sourcing passive candidates through interviewing and offer extension, the Corporate Recruiter will work within particular departments with a manageable requisition load to fill a vast array of positions. The Corporate Recruiter will partner with hiring managers throughout the organization.
If you are a highly driven and energetic person with experience in recruiting high-potential and top talent, then this is the right job for you!
Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruiting including phone and in-person interviewing, coordinating interviews, coordinating with hiring managers
- Source candidates via LinkedIn, job boards, networking, university relations, and Boolean searches
- Strong proficiency in social media platforms and web-based recruitment tools
- Submitting candidates through an Applicant Tracking System
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Serve as backup for the HR Generalist
Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-7 years of Corporate and Full cycle recruitment experience
- Retail recruitment experience a plus
- High volume recruitment focusing on quality and quantity
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals
- Experience with an applicant tracking system
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , corporate recruiter , contract recruiter , it recruiter , technology recruiter , sales recruiter , time-to-fill , metrics , Excel , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr , human resources , pivot tables , sourcing , recruiting , bullhorn , taleo , icims , applicant tracking system , ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.