The most awarded company in the staffing and recruiting industry has come to Nashville! LaSalle Network recently opened an office to service corporate clients in Nashville and the surrounding market and is looking for talented Recruiters to join our team. We are looking for optimistic, motivated, career focused professionals who either want to get into or are already in the recruiting industry. We want people who like to laugh and love to think.
While you might not know LaSalle Network yet, if you’re interested in building a career for yourself while creating something new, read on:
Why Join LaSalle Network?
- Opportunity to be on the ground floor of an office for one of the fastest growing staffing firms in the country
- Competitive base salary plus an aggressive bonus/commission plan
- Structured training program in expensed trip to Chicago
- Ongoing career development and growth
- Established LaSalle Pal Mentor Program to ensure support throughout your entire career
- Part of a culture that has been awarded with 80+ nationally recognized awards
- Exposure to C-suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
- Dynamic team environment with talented and fun colleagues
- Frequent travel to Chicago for company-wide events
- Yearly incentive trips for all salaried employees (Napa, Las Vegas, and Miami have been past locations)
We are looking for Recruiters to join our team!
As a Recruiter, you will work with a team, your manager, and our Executive Leadership Team to find candidates a home at our clients. You will have the opportunity to the opportunity to partner with HR and Corporate Leaders within organizations of all sizes and industries to provide them with solutions to their talent needs. If you want to be trained by a company that will invest in you and strongly believes in promoting from within...look no further!
- Screen and evaluate resumes
- Communicate over the phone with job seekers daily to assess communication and technical skills, explain LaSalle’s services, and pitch specific job opportunities
- Conduct in-person interviews daily, utilizing behavioral interviewing techniques
- Coach job seekers on resumes and interviewing skills
- Manage multiple open positions simultaneously, working with candidates and clients to make job placements based on skill as well as culture fit
- Foster relationships with clients by making successful placements, marketing strong candidates for future placements, and participating in client meetings/entertainment
- Make quality control calls regularly to placements and clients
- Work collaboratively with internal sales team to service clients in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality and a strong sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and the desire to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Willingness to work hard and invest time outside of 9-5 to grow your career
- Team player mentality
- Sense of humor
If you meet the requirements above and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career, ongoing professional development, and the opportunity to truly build something great – please send us your resume today!
(615) 724 4924
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , recruiter , fresh grad , entry-level , entry level , screen resume , resumes , interview , schedule , career changer, experience
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.