Our client, located in the heart of downtown Chicago is seeking a Recruiter to provide support with their explosive growth initiatives and high-volume projects. This organization is known for its entrepreneurial culture and for providing its employees with autonomy, flexibility, and access to unique professional development opportunities.
The Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of a variety of roles, with an emphasis on sales and technology positions. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruiter must have a proven background of delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
- Partner with internal hiring managers to execute talent acquisition strategies
- Leverage various recruiting resources to identify and recruit qualified candidates
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Ensure that all candidates have a positive experience by maintaining frequent communication, providing feedback/updates, and assisting with scheduling as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, with an emphasis on sales or technology recruiting
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open requisitions to close
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems is a plus
If you are qualified and interested in taking the next step in your career with this Recruiter role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , sales recruiter , tech recruiter , technology recruiter , IT Recruiter , sourcer , time-to-fill , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr . human resources , sourcing , recruiting , applicant tracking system , ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.