As the state of the pandemic is shifting, are you looking to get back into the office, build relationships with team members, and have a view of the Chicago River? LaSalle Network has teamed up with a leading construction and manufacturing organization that is looking to bring on their next Recruiter. Although this company has had a global presence for more than 100 years, it still has a family-oriented feel! You will have the opportunity to do full cycle recruiting across multiple lines of business: anywhere from IT, sales, accounting and finance, and more!
As a Recruiter, our client is looking for a candidate who is energetic, outgoing, and detail oriented to help drive and expand our clients team nationwide. This opportunity will give you the chance to work hand in hand with the HR Manager, share new ideas, and grow as a Recruiter!
- Manage 12-15 requisitions at a time
- Conduct phone screens, interviews, negotiate offers and everything in between
- Build rapport with various hiring managers to be able to learn more about the various requisitions and provide the best possible candidates
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- Experience in any Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience in the construction and manufacturing space is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and a positive mentality
If you are interested in this Recruiter role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, HR Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiting , recruitment , construction , manufacturing , global , IT , sales , HR , requisitions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.