LaSalle Network is growing, and we are hiring Entry-Level Recruiters! Prior recruiting experience not required as all new hires will attend our award winning 2-week training program. Our Entry-Level Recruiters will then be assigned a Recruiting Manager with industry expertise who will take a hands-on approach to guiding your career development and teaching you the full-cycle of recruitment from sourcing, interviewing, coordinating client interviews, and ultimately negotiating offers.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing, recruiting and culture services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
This opportunity is a full-time position within LaSalle Network, eligible for benefits and an aggressive bonus plan. If you are interested in learning more and fit the description below, please apply!
Entry-Level Recruiter Responsibilities:
· Attend client meetings and meet with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs
· Recruit on multiple client job openings simultaneously and directly manage client communication
· Screen applicants who have applied to LaSalle Network via our website
· Conduct interviews with job seekers in-person, or via phone/video
· Cold call prospective new candidates
· Source candidates through our Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn, and various job boards
Entry-Level Recruiter Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 0-2 years of professional working experience
· Strong organization, project management, written, and verbal communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
· A competitive spirit
What’s in it for YOU?
· Work for a great employer that has been recognized by Glassdoor, Inc 5000, & Fortune
· Direct exposure to our C-Suite executives who have a hands-on approach to employee development
· Eligible for annual incentive trips that our whole office attends! (Austin, Las Vegas, and Miami have been past locations)
· Competitive base salary plus a bonus/commission plan
· Frequent team and company bonding events
· 2 week award winning training program
If you are looking for a place to truly build a career and you want to join Chicago’s top staffing and recruiting firm, please apply today!
Our Internal Recruiting team looks forward to reviewing your application!
Keywords and related terms: recruiting, staffing, internal, entry-level, fresh grad,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.