Are you a Recruiter interested in working for a rapidly growing technology company? Our client in the downtown area of Chicago is seeking a recruiter on a contract basis to provide support with their explosive growth initiatives and high-volume projects. This organization is known for its entrepreneurial culture and for providing its employees with autonomy, flexibility, and access to unique professional development opportunities.
The recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment of a variety of roles, with an emphasis on sales and technology positions. This individual will need to source active and passive candidates using conventional and strategic methods. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the recruiter must have a proven background of delivering quality talent and not be averse to working in an environment of constant change!
- Partner with internal hiring managers to execute talent acquisition strategies
- Leverage various recruiting resources to identify and recruit qualified candidates
- Track recruiting metrics such as call volume, time-to-fill, and pipeline of candidates
- Ensure that all candidates have a positive experience by maintaining frequent communication, providing feedback/updates, and assisting with scheduling as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, with an emphasis on sales or technology recruiting
- Sense of urgency to meet staffing goals and push open requisitions to close
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and applicant tracking systems is a plus
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , talent acquisition , sales recruiter , tech recruiter , technology recruiter , IT Recruiter , sourcer , time-to-fill , metrics , pipeline , high-volume , hr . human resources , sourcing , recruiting , applicant tracking system , ats
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.