Our client in the manufacturing space is searching for a Recruiter in their office in downtown Chicago. This recognized organization is a rapidly growing industry leader and attracts some of the most collaborative, innovative, and ambitious professionals.
The Recruiter will be responsible for identifying and screening potential candidates for a variety of functional areas.
- Source and recruit qualified candidates for opportunities within various lines of business
- Review and analyze resumes using an ATS software program
- Interview pre-screened candidates using industry-standard techniques
- Create and update job descriptions and job specifications
- 2+ years recruiting experience
- Experience working with Workday
- Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills
- Preferred Bachelor's degree
- Preferred plant/manufacturing experience
If you are interested in the Recruiter and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter, sourcer
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.