Due to 21 consecutive years of organic growth, we are looking to add some experienced recruiters to join our team. As a recruiter at LaSalle Network, you will have limitless opportunities for career advancement. Because of our open-door policy with management and our executive team, you can drive your own career growth through transparent conversations and frequent, constructive feedback.
Other reasons to be a recruiter at LaSalle Network:
· 11 consecutive years on Inc. Magazine’s list of 500/5000 “Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in America”
· Recognition from Forbes in 2018 and 2019 as one of “America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms”
· Continuous training from an award-winning learning and development team
· Competitive benefits plan and bonus structure
· Opportunity to earn promotions on a management or individual contributor track, depending on areas of interest
· Work closely with multiple clients and continue to bolster our relationship with them
· Advocate for candidates during the interview process and assist in negotiating offers
· Source and screen candidates through job boards, phone screens, and in-person interviews
· Build relationships with placed employees and clients through regular check-in calls and visits
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· 2 or more years of staffing experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong work ethic, agility, and urgency
· Willingness to contribute to our culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun
If you are interested in learning more about LaSalle Network and how you can grow your career, please reach out and apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruitment , recruiting , account manager , client servicing , staffing , recruit , interview , source , screen
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has serviced thousands of clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.