Our client, a rapidly growing organization located in the western suburbs of Chicago is looking for a Contract Recruiter to manage the full life cycle of recruiting and build out a recruitment strategy, reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources. This services company has grown their head count significantly in the last several months, and the Recruiter will play an integral role in continuing to expand and enhance the talent of the organization.
The ideal candidate has a strong high volume recruiting background with a deep understanding of the recruiting process to be able to take a strategic approach to evaluating, creating and implementing new processes and procedures. The Recruiter will manage the full cycle recruiting process for open requisitions and also enhance sourcing tactics, provide analysis of recruiting processes, employee retention and other retention statistics and manage all vendor relationships. This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow into a strategic Recruiting Manager.
If you meet the below criteria and are interested in enhancing your career and contributing to a growing company, please apply today!
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for high volume positions, build and maintain a talent pipeline
- Create and implement recruiting processes and procedures including, but not limited to sourcing strategies, applicant tracking systems, identifying and evaluating top talent
- Partner with leadership and the HR team to implement and ensure compliance for hiring practices and other employee matters
- Manage all vendor relationships such as staffing agencies and educational institutions, as well as manage the recruiting department budget
- Create reports and analyze data regarding recruiting and hiring trends, retention rates, and other human capital statistics
- Work closely with hiring managers across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, with a preference for high volume recruiting for retail or service professionals
- Strong knowledge of sourcing strategies and applicant tracking system processes
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national