One of LaSalle Network’s clients, a leading provider of waste services, is hiring for a Recruiter on a contract-to-hire basis. Our client has consistently been recognized for their innovative strategies, lively company culture and rapid growth throughout the time we have worked with them.
We are looking for a talented recruiter who has extensive experience recruiting CDL drivers and who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to help on various projects as well!
- Source new talent through various tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed and job boards
- Partner directly with executive leaders on recruitment needs and strategies
- Guide candidates through the interview process to an offer stage
- Collaborate with internal employees and handle program management for the internal mobility programs
- 3+ years of previous full cycle recruiting experience preferred
- CDL driver recruiting experience is a must
- ADP, Concord and Clear system experience is highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
If you are interested in this Recruiter position and feel that you have the skills listed above, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: hybrid , contract to hire , senior recruiter , talent acquisition , full cycle , CDL driver , drivers , Concord , Clear , ATS , ADP , program management #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.