A prominent, nationally recognized leader in higher education is in search of a Receptionist to provide administrative support to the university’s admissions department. Located in the northern suburbs of Chicago, this organization is recognized as one of the premier universities in America and has consistently received high marks in employee satisfaction.
- Answer and screen all incoming phone calls with the utmost courtesy and professionalism
- Respond to questions from students regarding their admissions status/updates
- Track and update students’ admission status in the university database
- Prepare correspondence, including formal business letters, memos and other reports
- Proofread correspondence from other university departments
- Handle a variety of additional administrative duties, including running errands, maintaining files and faxing and scanning documents
- 1+ year of office support/receptionist experience
- Higher education/admissions experience required
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High energy and positive, professional demeanor
This Receptionist role is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in working in a fast-paced environment where you will have a high level of exposure to key university personnel. If you are interested in this Receptionist role and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant , administrative , admin , office coordinator , office administrator , office manager , executive assistant , administrative assistant , receptionist , front desk #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.