LaSalle Network has partnered with the largest privately owned convenience store supplier in the United States to find a Receptionist. This company has been around for over 100 years and is still growing.
- Professionally greet all guests and visitors on the telephone and in person; request visitors to sign in and issue visitors pass/badge; direct visitors to proper meeting rooms
- Effectively disperse information as it is received at the reception desk
- Use computer to search employee information and direct calls to appropriate department/person
- Assist with filing and mail processing
- Reserve conference rooms as needed; replenish supplies in all kitchens, break rooms and conference rooms
- Maintain company phone directory
- Perform other related duties and assist other departments as needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High energy and positive, professional demeanor
- Able to professionally and efficiently assist callers and visiting guests
Keywords and Related Terms: receptionist , front desk , customer service #LI-OTOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.