LaSalle Network is working with a non-profit in downtown Chicago looking for a Raiser’s Edge Assistant to support their donor relations team. This mission-driven organization provides a variety of services and programs to improve the lives of children and their families all around the globe.
As the Raiser’s Edge Assistant, you will take on a variety of responsibilities and will have the opportunity to manage special projects. This is an incredibly busy role where you will exercise your administrative, project management, communication, and relationship building skills.
Raiser’s Edge Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage donor database and produce a variety of reports for the development team
- Process donations and send correspondence to donors
- Coordinate donor cultivation and stewardship activities
- Conduct research as needed for individual, corporate and foundation donors and prospects
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents for presentations
- Provide administrative support to the executive team
Raiser’s Edge Assistant Requirements:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- MUST have experience with the Raiser’s Edge database or a similar Blackbaud program
- Prior experience working for a non-profit organization strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High energy and passion for the organization’s mission as well as fundraising and development
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, and committed to quality
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in building a career in the non-profit sector. If you are seeking a role where you will be constantly challenged and your work will truly make a difference, please apply for this development coordinator position today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: development, fundraising, non-profit, not-for-profit, nonprofit, NFP, donor, administrative, entry level, entry-level, coordinator, grants, fund, Raiser’s Edge, database, donations, membership, association, Blackbaud
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.