LaSalle Network is partnered with a leading pharmaceutical company in the North Suburbs of Chicago that is looking to hire a Quality Manager. This is an opportunity to make an immediate and direct impact on the company and our client is looking for a self-starter and someone who is eager to learn.
This Quality Manager will be best for someone who is passionate about emerging regulatory regulations, quality control, and working hands on with their team. This person will build out process improvement strategies for the plant as well as apply Lean principles in a manufacturing setting.
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct the activities of department to achieve Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity goals
- Manage DEA, EPA and FDA regulations
- Participate in Root Cause and Corrective Actions and ISO audits as required
- Create and update processes and systems by analyzing layouts, operating controls and procedures.
- Champion continuous improvement efforts and works with supporting function to implement change
Quality Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in pharmaceuticals, biotech or medical products
- Minimum 5 years of experience pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Knowledge of FDA, DEA and GMP requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Our client is looking for a bright and analytical Quality Manager with anywhere from two to five references.
If you are interested in this Quality Manager position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: sustainability, responsibility, social standards , quality assurance , manager , corporate , corporate quality assurance manager , pharmaceuticals , FDA , DEA , EPA , QA , quality , regulatory , healthcare , manufacturing , supply chain , continuous improvement , non-conformance , corrective actions
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.