LaSalle Network is partnered with a niche generic pharmaceutical company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of multi-source and branded pharmaceutical products in the areas of ophthalmology, antidotes, anti-infectives, and controlled substances for pain management and anesthesia. This company distributes that products in the United States and across the globe. They are currently seeking a Quality and Regulatory IT Systems Lead to join their team!
Quality and Regulatory IT Systems Responsibilities:
- Drive adoption of the IT quality platforms across the enterprise utilizing knowledge of platforms as well as employing expertise of pharmaceutical regulatory and quality operations
- Map business processes to capture business requirements as well as conduct root cause analysis
- Facilitate continuous improvement opportunities
- Function as the primary contact and escalation point for IT platform issues in support of local site business administrators and end users
- Assess various quality and regulatory applications and practices
Quality and Regulatory IT Systems Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of computer systems validation and Part 11 requirements
- Sound understanding of quality and manufacturing systems and processes by working within a quality operation
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or scientific discipline with minimum of 5 years’ experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry
- Knowledge of Veeva Vault platform
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Quality and Regulatory IT Systems role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: IT , processes , implementation , technology , information technology , veena vault
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.