Our client, an established alternative medicine company located in Chicago, is looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to help continue their pattern of growth and assist with the procurement team. This position will be hired on a temporary to permanent basis. The Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting category management by maintaining all product and supplier activities, working cross functionally among internal teams, and providing excellent vendor management.
Purchasing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Purchase order entry and upkeep
- Maintain and update packaging stock price lists, supplier lists, and other product line information into the database
- Assist with sourcing new vendors and suppliers as needed
- Maintain data management
Purchasing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or other related fields
- 1-2 years of working experience, or strong internship
- Vendor management experience
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPs, specifically in a supply chain management environment
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively as part of a team on multiple projects
If you are interested in this Purchasing Coordinator opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , packaging , distribution , supply chain , supervisor , tracking , process improvement , Business , Economics , business, global, pivot tables , Excel , vlookups
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.