Job DescriptionOur client, an industry leader that provides water solutions to a wide range of customers, is seeking a Purchasing Associate to support their growth in North America. The ideal candidate has a background in purchasing/procurement and is open to learning more about the industry.
Purchasing Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist Purchasing Manager
- Oversee purchase orders
- Inventory management; ensure correct items are in stock
- Track order status and delivery for customer orders
- Administrative support where needed
Purchasing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree in business or supply chain OR 2+ years of procurement experience in lieu of a degree
- PC skills; advanced proficiency in Google Suite (especially Sheets)
- Experience working with an ERP system; JD Edwards is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of data analysis and synthesis; must be comfortable manipulating complex data
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Autonomous, positive attitude, team player
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , purchasing , buyer , purchasing assistant , junior buyer , purchase orders , invoice #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.