Our client is an industry leader in manufacturing with an immediate opening for a Purchasing Agent in the western suburbs of Chicago. The Purchasing Agent is responsible for ensuring that customer orders are entered into the MRP system on time with a high degree of accuracy as well as resolving pricing discrepancies. This position provides a great foot-in-the-door opportunity to begin a career in purchasing with an exciting company!
Purchasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Create and manage purchase orders
- Track and trace to ensure on-time deliveries
- Inventory management and cycle counting
- Vendor and customer communication via phone and email
- Enter purchasing data using ERP system and Excel
Purchasing Agent Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in supply chain, engineering or equivalent additional experience
- Experience with data entry and/or purchasing
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient math skills
If you are interested in this Purchasing Agent opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , manufacturing , global , engineering , business , supply chain , negotiate , client , long-term , planning , transportation , team , management , innovation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.