LaSalle Network has partnered with a world-renowned Chicago restaurant group that houses some of Chicago’s most delicious eats. Due to increased sales and local and national recognition they are looking to add a Public Relations Manager to their team. This person will manage all of the media relations for the organization, working closely with the CEO in showcasing the organization’s innovative way they go to market and get their products into the hands of consumers.
Located in the heart of downtown Chicago, this Public Relations Manager will work as a sole contributor in the PR space and have the autonomy to own the overarching public relations strategy, working with both the Director of Marketing and an external agency to go to market.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all integrated public relations campaigns with an emphasis on media relations
- Strategize and write all press releases for the organization
- Increase brand awareness by managing the content and design for all communications collateral including executive bios, new releases, fact sheets and crisis communications
- Create communications promoting presence at national and local events with the press
- Manage the external PR agency
Public Relations Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in PR and/or communications
- National and local media contacts
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent organization and project management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to come onsite and work in an office in Chicago
If you are interested in working with an innovative organization that fosters creativity, networking and good food, please apply to this Public Relations Manager position today!
Recruiting Lead, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: public relations , media relations , social media , budget , analytics , marketing #LI-CTMKLI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.