LaSalle Network has partnered with a national, industry-leading consulting and construction company based in Chicago, IL to find a Proposal Writer to join their team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will be instrumental in the content and creative efforts for the firm. The ideal candidate is dedicated to creating high quality marketing collateral, is a go-getter and has a willingness to learn.
If you are searching for a new home that merges creativity with technical content, this job is for you! The Proposal Writer is an amazing opportunity with a nationally recognized brand.
Proposal Writer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the marketing team create proposals, prequals (RFPs, RFQs) and presentation submissions
- Review specifications and requirements of proposals
- Aid in technical writing for construction proposals
- Create collateral to be used in construction proposals
- Create marketing materials
- Update databases with project information
Proposal Writer Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience producing high-quality marketing collateral
- Knowledge of technical writing for construction proposals preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, writing or communications required
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be onsite 5 days a week on the northwest side of Chicago
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing coordinator , graphic , collateral , construction , design , national contracting , Chicago , proposals , proposal , clients , project , presentation , creative writing , technical writing , charts , brochures #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.