LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest real estate companies in the world to hire talent in their Chicagoland offices. As a Property Coordinator you will work directly at the property site, assisting internal and external customers, vendors, and providing administrative support for the team. This company has won several awards for their growth, culture, and corporate/social responsibility, and they have been recognized by LinkedIn as a “Top Company to Work For” and Fortune as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies”!
Property Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Vendor management and communication
- Assist with AP & AR
- Provide white glove customer service to all tenants in the building
- Schedule and manage events
- Provide direct administrative support to managers and any building engineers
- Handle incoming phone calls and serve as lead point of contact for all communication on property
- Track and update certificates of insurance
Property Coordinator Requirements:
- 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience ideal
- Bachelors degree required
- Yardi, MRI, Nexus, and Procore experience a plus but not required
- Prior experience with AP/AR, invoicing and budgeting
- Go-getter/curious/problem solver/role up your sleeve’s personality
This role is a chance to continue building your career at a stable but growing company! If you fit the qualifications for to be a Property Coordinator, please submit your resume today!
Team Lead, Office Services Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: real estate , commercial real estate , property management , vendor , admin , building service , tenant , operations #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.