LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest real estate companies in the world to hire talent in their Chicagoland offices. As a Property Coordinator you will work directly at the property site, assisting internal and external customers and vendors and providing administrative support for the team. This company has won several awards for their growth, culture and corporate/social responsibility, and they have been recognized by LinkedIn as a “Top Company to Work For” and Fortune as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies!”
Property Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Vendor management and communication
- Assist with AP and AR
- Provide white glove customer service to all tenants in the building
- Schedule and manage events
- Provide direct administrative support to managers and any building engineers
- Handle incoming phone calls and serve as lead point of contact for all communication on property
- Track and update certificates of insurance
Property Coordinator Requirements:
- 2-5 years of commercial real estate experience ideal
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Yardi, MRI, Nexus and Procore experience a plus but not required
- Prior experience with AP/AR, invoicing and budgeting
- Go-getter, curious, problem solver, “role up your sleeves” personality
This role is a chance to continue building your career at a stable but growing company. If you fit the qualifications for to be a Property Coordinator, please submit your resume today!
Sr. Project Manager, Office Services Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: real estate , commercial real estate , property management , vendor , admin , building service , tenant , operations , property associate , coordinator , receptionist #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.