LaSalle Network is partnering with a rapidly growing real estate group headquartered in downtown Chicago. With explosive growth and now a wider national presence, our client is looking for a Property Accountant to add to their young and innovative team. The Property Accountant will be responsible for partnering with various departments internally. If you are hard-working and ambitious and are looking to jump-start your career within an entrepreneurial real estate organization, please continue reading!
Property Accountant Responsibilities:
· Balance sheet and income statement for assigned portfolio of properties
· Analyze, document, and record transactions in general ledger
· Prepare and maintain supporting work papers as needed
· Provide detailed explanation of all balance sheet and income statement variances
· Work with internal and external business partners
Property Accountant Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· 3+ years of property accounting experience
· Experience using advanced Excel functions such as PivotTables and VLOOKUPs preferred
· Experience with Yardi preferred
If you are interested in this Property Accountant opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, administrative, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 3,000 clients and placed over 35,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.