LaSalle Network is partnered with the nation's premier provider of manufactured home communities and RV resorts that is seeking a Remote Project Manager. They are a publicly traded, real estate investment trust that invests in manufactured housing communities, recreational vehicle resorts, and marinas. They have been ranked as a “Top 100 Workplace” by the Detroit Free Press for the past 10 consecutive years.
Remote Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate activities for projects
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Create and maintain projects in accordance with project management guidelines
- Communicate project status to stakeholders
- Develop appropriate communications for team members, management, sponsors, and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Create project budgets, plans, and timelines
- Ensure the assigned technology project is implemented within scope, according to the project budget, and within the project timeline
- Coordinate project tasks and facilitate efforts and communication between stakeholders
- Collaborate with business and information technology teams
Remote Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more about this Remote Project Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: IT , project manager , technology , systems , technology services , project management , tech
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.