LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a healthcare firm in the northern suburbs of Chicago to identify a Project Manager to join their team. This is supporting a merger & acquisition initiative, and this will be a contract opportunity from now until the end of the year (Extensions into 2020 are possible).
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Lead project teams, negotiate vendor agreements and delegate responsibilities as needed.
- Oversee all elements of project delivery, resource management, and maintenance.
- Partner with department leaders to formulate and deliver exceptional business value through process change and project delivery.
- Management of multiple projects and teams simultaneously consisting of both internal employees and contractors both on-site and off-site while creating a cohesive and productive work environment.
- Define enablement initiatives for skill growth and lead customized quick start initiatives for project definition.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Minimum 3-5 years project management experience required
- PMP certification (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience managing IT infrastructure initiatives
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager, information technology, PMO, infrastructure
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.