LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the NW suburbs to identify an IT Project Coordinator to join their team. The IT Project Coordinator will be part of the information technology department and will manage small to medium sized projects under limited direction. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
IT Project Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing a diverse array of IT projects, including but not limited to: software upgrades, infrastructure roll outs, and business process and business continuity initiatives.
- Manage IT projects from inception to completion
- Partner with Sr. Project Managers and business leaders
- Establish & maintain relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization, such as peers, internal/external stakeholders, business partners, and senior level managers.
- Communicate project status to team and business owners throughout the duration of the assignment and post implementation to make certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Experience utilizing project management software and other standard project management scheduling tools, such as MS Project (or similar tool)
- Experience applying project management methodologies and practices, including developing a project plan, including charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, etc.
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager, Associate, Project Coordinator
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.