LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago, IL (with work from home flexibility) to identify a Project Manager, specific to their Global Digital Marketing group. This is an exciting time for our client, a global, Fortune 500 professional services firm. This person would serve as a project manager on cross functional and complex projects aligned with the technical execution and strategic operations of digital marketing group.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop projects in direct strategic alignment with business goals.
- Stay close to and understand shifting business needs and nimbly pivot projects in step with this evolution.
- Develop / ensure the development of key foundational program/project materials, such as briefs, project plans, charters, budgets, roadmaps, RACIs, and communications/change management plans.
- Assemble project resources and manage/lead them, managing capacity, demand and workflow. Ensure that resources understand how they fit into the broader program/project and, by extension, the organization’s business goals. May include third-party vendors.
- Identify applicable stakeholders and leadership, ensuring they are appropriately informed so they can influence direction as needed and understand how their work and teams are impacted.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape and strategies
- Familiarity with UX strategy, performance marketing, SEO, personalization, A-B testing
- Prior experience in a large multi-national company
- Expert level written and oral communication
- PMP certification preferred, but not required
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with this growing company, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: project manager, change management, UX, performance optimization, digital marketing, digital landscape
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.