LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago that is seeking a Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing to join their team. This individual will manage complex, cross-functional Global Digital Marketing projects. These projects will primarily focus on Performance, meaning Digital Paid Media, SEO, Account Based Marketing and Digital Analytics with general digital marketing projects as needed.
Project Manager, Global Digital Marketing Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for managing assigned projects, completing them on time and on budget
- Develop project plans in direct strategic alignment with business goals.
- Assemble project resources and manage/lead them, managing capacity, demand and workflow
- Proactively identify issues and risks, raising them with pertinent stakeholders, proposing mitigation strategies and honestly discussing possible outcomes.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Understanding of digital marketing landscape and strategies is a must
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch, Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Account based marketing tools, Google Adwords, Display and Paid Search Programmatic biddable platforms is preferred. To know at least a couple of those and understand the logics behind is a must.
- Experience managing programs/projects across multiple business lines with divergent needs and expectations
- PgMP or PMP certification preferred (not required)
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Team Lead – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager, digital marketing, performance marketing
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.