LaSalle Network is partnered with the leading national provider of home care services to help them find a Project Manager of Finance & Accounting. Their mission is to keep their clients living independently in their communities as long as possible. They were recently recognized by Forbes on the list of Best Employers for New Grads. They believe that a diverse and inclusive work environment strengthens their company and reflects their values, and they value the contributions and individuality of each member of their team.
Project Manager of Finance & Accounting Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate financial projects and transformation initiatives
- Create and maintain project schedules and plans
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Refine and create project tracking methodologies
- Develop appropriate communications for team members, management, and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure the assigned projects are implemented within scope, according to the project budget, and within the project timeline
- Coordinate project tasks and facilitate efforts and communication between stakeholders
- Collaborate with business and information technology teams
Project Manager of Finance & Accounting Requirements:
- Minimum three years of experience in a financial or accounting PM role
- Experience with Project Management software
- Ability to manager multiple projects at once
- Good communication and attention to detail
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Project manager, Accounting, Finance.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.