LaSalle Network has partnered with a leading company based outside of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team due to growth and an influx of new projects across the supply chain organization. The right Project Manager will need to have prior experience in managing timelines, documents, and negotiation within supply chain.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Support Supply Chain and R&D to determine proper source for new projects
- Gather data and perform ad-hoc analyses to identify tactical and strategic ways to improve service level and/or reduce operational costs, waste and obsolescence across all operational functions
- Support design, implementation, and maintenance of management KPIs and relevant dashboards
- Advance supply chain capabilities through augmentation of new data sources, material/ customer/ vendor segmentation, and application of quantitative forecasting methods
- Perform statistical and financial analyses to build business cases supporting development of the long-term operational strategy and capabilities such as supply chain digitization, automation, and predictive modeling
- Assist in validation and ongoing improvement of supply planning and inventory management methodologies and algorithms
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to understand business needs, constraints, and opportunities by collecting inputs at all levels of organization
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree required
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills; a strong team player
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and operations
If you are interested in this Project Manager opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Production Supervisor , Facility Operations , Warehouse , Maintenance , Warehouse Manager , Operations , Operations Manager , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Facility Operations , Mechanics , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products, QRMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in supply chain, sales, accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.