LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Northwest Suburbs to identify a Security Project Manager on a contract basis. This is an exciting time for our client as they continue to grow as a leader in their space. The Security Project Manager will be focused on improving the company’s security posture by leading the implementation of security policies, procedures, and tools.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the implementation of a security governance program
- Work on multiple, concurrent projects related to infrastructure and security related initiatives
- Evaluate current state policies and procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve IT Security within the organization
Requirements for consideration include:
- 2+ years managing projects related to the implementation of new security policies or tools
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure related concepts (i.e., network security)
- Experience with a PPM tool (Daptiv preferred, but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with this growing company, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please send a resume to email@example.com today!
Team Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: project manager, PMP, PM, cyber security, information security, process, security governance, policy
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.