LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the premier consulting firms in the US to identify a Project Manager to assist their team. This company is looking for a motivated and organized individual to join their Operations team and support the ongoing efforts of a recent acquisition. They are seeking a driven, analytical individual with an excellent accounting and finance background to support the integration and to manage inter-company invoicing procedures, services per contract and actively coordinate problem-solving efforts on all outstanding issues. This person will interface with key department leadership and their corporate teams and provide succinct communication company-wide.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Interface with business units to resolve questions/issues
- Maintenance and prioritization of important issues, including ensuring completion of open items
- Provide program status update against targets on a weekly basis
- Advise in the development of completion timeline and set of activities, milestones and deliverables for exit contracts and deadlines
- Provide advice and observations on project approach, PMO updates, and status provided by functional leads
- Advise on the set-up and execution of settlement/payment resulting from contract services and inter-company transactions
- Documentation of policies and procedures
- Review contracts and coordinate with legal teams to resolve any at-risk or outstanding matters
- Advise on identifying issues and dependencies by sharing best practices on contract management
- Deliverables include various written outlines, executive summaries, presentations, memoranda, analysis of issues and schedules
- Oversight of Project Coordinator team
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of finance/accounting experience
- Program/project management experience/PMP certification preferred
- Experience with mergers, acquisitions and/or divestitures is a plus
- Foundational understanding of accounting & finance practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical / organizational skills and creative problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Project Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Management Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.