LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in Chicago that is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of all aspects of assigned project work, which may vary in complexity from inception to conclusion. Adheres to company project lifecycle definitions and processes. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain detailed work plans, plan a project including appropriate milestones and tasks with assigned responsibility; based on agreed scope and in liaison with the project team and stakeholders.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Manage project team throughout the project life and liaise with relevant resource managers regarding roles, performance and workload of project team members to ensure that adequate resources are assigned to meet the project deadlines.
- Identify and manage risks and issues throughout the life of a project. Ensure all stakeholders and project team members are aware of the risks and the appropriate response actions taken to minimize the impact or likelihood of occurrence.
- Develop and maintain all project documentation, risk/issue logs and status reports, and ensure that all documents regularly updated and readily available, as per PMO best demonstrated practice and agreed procedures.
- Exemplifies AHA’s organizational value of collaboration (brings people together and encourages greater curiosity about what others are doing).
- Engages effectively and builds trusting relationships.
- Communicates and presents effectively.
- Demonstrates a composed, resilient and optimistic demeanor when faced with critical issues/challenges/changes or ambiguity during the project.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5-7 years required experience
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience with a proven record of successful delivery of projects on time, on budget and to scope
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard project management best practices and project management life cycle and processes.
- Advanced business and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of both traditional and agile project management approaches is preferred.
- Strong leadership presence and stakeholder management skills.
- Tech savvy - Intermediate computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) skills are required. Ability to learn new technology.
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications (SharePoint, MS-Teams, etc.)
- Preferred knowledge of Project Management applications – Smart Sheet, MS-Project, Ms-Planner
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, please apply to this Project Manager today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , information technology , PMO
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.