Are you looking to be a part of a prestigious specialized, global professional services firm?
If so, LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the premier consulting firms in America to identify a temporary Project Manager to assist their team. This exciting company is looking for someone to join their Operations team and support the ongoing efforts in a recent divestiture that was completed. They are seeking a driven, analytical individual with an excellent accounting and finance background. This client is looking for a proven performer to manage intercompany invoicing procedures, services per contract (TSA) and actively coordinate problem-solving efforts on all open issues. This person will also interface with all key departments in their corporate team.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Interface with various company functions to resolve questions/issues
- Maintenance of an important issue log, including following up on completion of open items
- Provide program status update against targets on a weekly basis
- Provide advice and observations on project approach, PMO updates and status provided by functional leads
- Advise in the development of an exit timeline and set of activities, milestones and deliverables for the exit contracts
- Advise on the set up and execution of settlement/payment resulting from contract services, legacy department charges, intercompany cross charges, mirror code charges and referral fee charges
- Advise on identifying issues and dependencies by sharing best practices on contract management
- Deliverables include various written outlines, executive summaries, presentations, memoranda, analysis of issues and schedules
- Oversight of 1 direct report: Project Coordinator
Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of administrative support or finance/accounting experience
- Program/project management preferred
- Experience with mergers, acquisitions and/or divestitures is a plus
- Foundational understanding of accounting & finance practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical / organizational skills and creative problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this temporary Project Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Project Manager, Management Resources
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.