LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in the northern suburbs of Chicago that is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. This individual will join the PMO and will help execute projects that fall in the categories of IT infrastructure, more specifically, playing a role in an IT infrastructure modernization initiative. This is a contract opportunity from now until the end of the year, with opportunity for extension or conversion to FTE after this is possible, but not promised at this time.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Meet with project sponsors to ensure project requests are submitted with the minimal required information to allow engineers to properly review and assess the required work, requires infrastructure experience and knowledge (networks and servers)
- Work as a liaison between Network Engineers, Server Engineers, Project Managers, and business stakeholders
- Perform project administration and tracking tasks, including creating project charters, submitting capital budget requests, updating project statuses, chasing down overdue tasks, ensure signatures/approvals have been gathered, and creating/maintaining project documentation repositories for new/existing projects, etc.
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate systems to parallel business strategies
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Project management of infrastructure systems and services experience
- Experience with project portfolio reporting tool
- Demonstrated track record with all aspects of project management including extensive stakeholder management with senior level customers
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a great opportunity with an established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Technology Services Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Infrastructure , Information Technology , networking , servers , telephony , PMP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.