Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with the leading manufacturer of fresh food and beverage packaging in North America. They have an opening for a Project Manager to join their team. This individual will help execute projects that fall in the categories of IT infrastructure. More specifically, they will play a role in an IT infrastructure modernization initiative. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Project Manager – Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Meet with project sponsors to ensure project requests are submitted with the minimal required information to allow Engineers to properly review and assess the required work; this requires infrastructure experience and knowledge (networks and servers)
- Work as a liaison between Network Engineers, Server Engineers, Project Managers and business stakeholders
- Perform project administration and tracking tasks (i.e., creating project charters, submitting capital budget requests, updating project statuses, chasing down overdue tasks, ensure signatures/approvals have been gathered, creating/maintaining project documentation repositories for new/existing projects, etc.)
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel business strategies
Project Manager Infrastructure Requirements:
- 10+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Project Management of Infrastructure systems and services experience
- Experience with MS Project
- Demonstrated track record with all aspects of project management including extensive stakeholder management with senior level customers
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Project Manager , Infrastructure , Information Technology , networking , servers , telephony , PMP #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.