Are you a project engineer professional looking to help drive projects and strategy for a strong and steadily growing multi-national company? Our partner is looking for candidates with 1+ years of experience in project management to join their team as a Project Engineer.
This role requires travel to US client locations about 15% of the time.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive engineering plans and controlling project information
- Strictly adhere to performance indicators within safety, scope, and budget
- Perform standard technical calculations and sizing for a complete project or an area of a liquid processing project in Food, Dairy, Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical or Brewery markets
- Support Project Managers, Site Managers and Engineering Manager in all the design review (P&ID, drawing, 3D)
- Apply standard Engineering practices to complete and/or review calculations, spreadsheets, drawings, piping layouts and functional descriptions
Project Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, chemical or manufacturing engineering preferred
- 1-2 years of proven experience in an engineering capacity
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and P&ID’s
- Excellent organizational, leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national