A nationwide, innovative consulting firm based out of Chicago is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team. Since its inception 15 years ago, this organization has become an industry leader by providing high quality service to clients and focusing on the professional growth and development of its employees.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for facilitating the development and delivery of detailed proposals and project coordination. This is an integral role to the success of the various projects of the organization, as your work will be used by consultants across the country. This firm is quickly growing, and success in this role will allow you to progress within the company.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the coordination and execution of projects in collaboration with the Project Managers
- Coordinate the proposal preparation and development
- Create project communications and track follow-up items
- Create project status reports
- Conduct research and evaluate requirements to support project activities
- Assist with internal communications including newsletters and business updates
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of experience in project coordination, start to finish
- Microsoft proficiency including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with Jira, Microsoft Project or Salesforce highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A flexible and personable demeanor with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Travel is required
- Willingness to work extended hours when necessary in order to meet proposal deadlines
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop and grow within a professional environment while having remote flexibility and travel opportunities! Any candidate with initiative, energy and a great attitude would be well suited for this exciting position.
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator role, please apply today!
Recruiting Manager, Office Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national