Lasalle Network is excited to be partnered with a rapidly growing holding company that is on target to double their revenue this year! Our client provides optimal business solutions in the commodity, energy and information technology sectors.
They are seeking a Project Coordinator to oversee the day-to-day operations of commercial solar energy projects. This individual will directly support the operations manager and have the opportunity to grow into a project manager position.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Research, process, submit and manage permitting activities
- Participate in the planning, monitoring and coordination of projects from contract signature through project closeout
- Create and maintain project implementation schedules
- Prepare and participate in project presentation calls with clients
- Monitor commercial solar system production/notifications
- Maintain and update project tracking reports
- Provide effective client, stakeholder and team member communication
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 year of construction or project management experience preferred
- Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and professionally throughout an organization
- Exceptional organization, operational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to identify problems and provide solutions
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: project coordinator , project manager #LI-CTOSDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.