For over 30 years our client has provided world class travel programs for non-profit organizations nationwide. They are now seeking an Event Operations Manager to help continue their growing success. If you are a sharp, upbeat, and have communication skills that are unmatched please read on to learn more.
As an Event Operations Manager you will handle a wide variety of responsibilities; from constant communication with vendors, to planning and budgeting for entire trips. This person must find comfort in a fast-paced work environment and have exquisite attention to detail.
Event Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in communications with clients and vendors via phone calls, written, and e-mail correspondence.
- Exhibit accuracy and great attention to detail in identifying/keeping accurate information.
- Exhibit a high comfort and ability to organize, plan, and deliver on projects.
- Manage budgets and handle all logistical aspects of the programs simultaneously.
Event Operations Manager Requirements:
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to follow through on projects/ tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, who is also able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient at prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously, planning , as well as able to switch gears quickly and efficiently.
- 1-3 years of experience within the Travel or Hospitality industry
- Strong negotiation, budgeting, and administrative skills
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately! If you are passionate about travel planning and are ready to make an immediate impact on a growing company, please apply for the Event Operations Manager today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Event Operations Manager , Events , Operations , Travel , Budget , Planning , Programs , Administrative ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.