LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in Chicago, IL, with offices on the East Coast as well, to identify an experienced Program Manager for a fulltime, salaried position. Our client is a premiere professional services firm whose technology and product divisions are growing substantially. The Program Manager will play an essential role in not running a number of high-profile programs and projects, but also help to establish and implement new PMO processes and lead a team of project managers in a growing technology department.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Head of Product to implement strong product and project processes and procedures for the group and organization
- Manage technology and product specific programs and work with C-level executives and key executive stakeholders on initiatives to drive business and product forward
- Monitor and oversee program budget and timeline
Program Manager Requirements:
- 7 – 10 years working in a Sr. Project or Program Manager role and experience implementing new processes and procedures within a PMO
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and leadership
- Experience following the Agile methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional services experience preferred, not required
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer as a Program Manager, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: program manager , project manager , PMO , process , change management , Agile , Scrum , product , change management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.