Our client, a manufacturing organization, is currently engaged in a significant transformational effort to implement an integrated technology roadmap that encompasses ERP, MDM, and EPM applications across the organization. At the core of this transformation is the role of the Program Manager, key leader responsible for orchestrating and directing the successful execution of this enterprise-wide initiative. This role requires overseeing a substantial team and ensuring the program stays on track.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead project managers and workstream leads to ensure cohesive progress and alignment with program objectives.
- Develop and manage program timelines, milestones and deliverables, employing industry best practices and program/project management tools
- Effectively manage expectations by communicating program progress, objectives, dependencies, and risks in a clear and concise manner
- Drive Agile methodology adoption within the teams and ensure each sprint has the necessary capacity for successful execution
Program Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred certifications: PMP (Certified Project Management Professional), CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- 10+ years of experience managing SAP ERP projects
- Strong knowledge of financial SAP ERP modules
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
If you're interested in being considered for this role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager