A well-known nonprofit organization in downtown Chicago is in search of a Program Assistant! This organization is dedicated to funding research to tackle the most pressing challenges, providing programs and resources throughout the city.
As the Program Assistant, you will take on a variety of responsibilities and will have the opportunity to manage special projects. This is an incredibly busy role where you will exercise your administrative, project management, communication, and relationship building skills.
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer calls, and be the first point of contact for the office
- Manage donor database and produce a variety of reports for the development team
- Process donations and send correspondence to donors
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents for presentations
- Coordinate meetings, manage calendars and schedules
- Assist special projects and assist with ad hoc tasks
Program Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Prior experience working for a non-profit organization highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High energy and passion for the organization’s mission as well as fundraising and development
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, and committed to quality
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in building a career in the nonprofit sector. If you are seeking a role where you will be constantly challenged and your work will truly make a difference, this role is for you!
If you are interested in the Program Assistant position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Development , Non-profit , Nonprofit , Coordinator , Admin , Fundraising , Philanthropy , Education , Marketing , Donor, Entry-Level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.