A nationally recognized leader in higher education is in search of a Program Assistant to support one of the university’s development departments. Located in the Chicagoland area, this organization is recognized as one of the premier education organizations in America and has consistently received high marks in employee satisfaction.
This team is looking for a proactive, high energy, and detail-oriented individual to coordinate the administrative functions to ensure the team can focus on donor relations. You will be the go-to person and an integral member of the team!
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the department calendar and coordinate travel for the supervisors
- Correspond directly with donors and alumni regarding major gifts
- Track the department pipeline by tracking gifts, entering updates and changes, and research potential new donors
- Coordinate events, which includes creating timelines, vendor management, creating agendas and budget management
- Light budgeting, invoicing, and tracking department financials
Program Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least four years of administrative experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience supporting a department, and coordinating schedules and travel for multiple individuals
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Can-do attitude and high energy!
If you are interested in this Program Assistant role and are interested in higher education, please apply today!
Recruiter - Administrative and Executive Assistant Practice Group
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant, junior executive assistant, administrative assistant, junior administrative assistant, office assistant, office manager, admin, AA, EA, executive assistant to the President, education, university #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.