A nationally recognized leader in higher education is in search of a Program Assistant to support one of the university’s development departments. Located in the Chicagoland area, this organization is recognized as one of the premier education organizations in America and has consistently received high marks in employee satisfaction.
This team is looking for a proactive, high energy and detail-oriented individual to coordinate the administrative functions to ensure the team can focus on donor relations. You will be the go-to person and an integral member of the team!
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the department calendar and coordinate travel for the supervisors
- Correspond directly with donors and alumni regarding major gifts
- Track the department pipeline by tracking gifts, entering updates and changes and researching potential new donors
- Coordinate events, which includes creating timelines, vendor management, creating agendas and budget management
- Light budgeting, invoicing and tracking department financials
Program Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience supporting a department, and coordinating schedules and travel for multiple individuals
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Can-do attitude and high energy
If you are interested in this Program Assistant role and are interested in higher education, please apply today!
Recruiter - Administrative and Executive Assistant Practice Group
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant , junior executive assistant , administrative assistant , junior administrative assistant , office assistant , office manager , admin , AA , EA , executive assistant to the President , education , university #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.