A nationally recognized leader in higher education is in search of a Program Assistant to support one of the university’s development departments. Located in a northern suburb of Chicago, this organization is recognized as one of the premier education organizations in America and has consistently received high marks in employee satisfaction.
This team is looking for a proactive, high energy and detail-oriented individual to support with the administrative functions. You will be the go-to person and an integral member of the team!
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the department calendar and preparing agendas
- Coordinate events, which includes creating timelines, agendas and travel
- Light budgeting, invoicing and tracking department financials
- Create and maintain documents, spreadsheets and databases
- First point of contact for students, faculty and staff members
Program Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred along with 1-2 years of internship or professional office experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Can-do attitude and high energy!
If you are interested in this program assistant role and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: executive assistant, junior executive assistant, administrative assistant, junior administrative assistant, office assistant, office manager, admin, AA, EA, executive assistant to the President, education, university #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.